This is how I found Lily watching t.v. the other day...completely self-dressed. Notice the tattoo on her arm? As embarrassing as this picture is, I can't help myself.
Lily is a doll and looks so content in her well put together outfit --she better get a job at dsw because she loves those shoes. Finally got to catch up on the rest of your blog. The Christening pictures are beautiful -- you are right, Jack was perfect. He so cute (and bouncy). Fun seeing all of you at Asconsin. Wonder if we will ever pronuce it again with a W. LV, Aunt Carol K.
This may be the picture that humiliates Lily for the rest of her life, just like my "thinker" picture while sitting on the pot at age 6. I just hope she was getting ready to sing to "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". Great pics, but I need to see the coonskin hat.
Trailer Trash in the making!! It is so funny how kids have their own style! In their eyes they look good. A word of warning: Be very careful when Lily is a little older and wants to dress her self... Telling her that any thing matches jeans is o.k... But be careful when you tell her that if the top and the bottom have any same color in common they match, because I thought I was giving good information! How wrong I was. Annabelle always managed to find the most wrong out fits, but justified them because they had pink in the top and bottom! No more explanation necessary...just wait!
Proud parents to one imaginative, and very intuitive princess, and one adorable sports-fanatic. Because of them, life is so much better (and, we drink a lot more, too).
5 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! Now all she needs is a can of beer in her hand to complete the ensemble!
Lily is a doll and looks so content in her well put together outfit --she better get a job at dsw because she loves those shoes. Finally got to catch up on the rest of your blog. The Christening pictures are beautiful -- you are right, Jack was perfect. He so cute (and bouncy). Fun seeing all of you at Asconsin. Wonder if we will ever pronuce it again with a W. LV, Aunt Carol K.
A can of beer, how about a plastic six pack ring with 3 of them missing. She's a beauty Papa Waco
This may be the picture that humiliates Lily for the rest of her life, just like my "thinker" picture while sitting on the pot at age 6. I just hope she was getting ready to sing to "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". Great pics, but I need to see the coonskin hat.
Trailer Trash in the making!! It is so funny how kids have their own style! In their eyes they look good. A word of warning: Be very careful when Lily is a little older and wants to dress her self... Telling her that any thing matches jeans is o.k... But be careful when you tell her that if the top and the bottom have any same color in common they match, because I thought I was giving good information! How wrong I was. Annabelle always managed to find the most wrong out fits, but justified them because they had pink in the top and bottom! No more explanation necessary...just wait!
Post a Comment