Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Reunion #1

Every summer, we attend 3 family reunions. The first of those was this Father's Day weekend at the cottage. This reunion used to be for drinking and snacking, laying out in the sun, taking boat rides and just plain visiting. Now, it's for playing with our kids! Minus the fact that there's a lot more preparation and baggage to bring along, I LOVE the fact that it's all about the kids. That's what a family reunion is for...enjoying the generations of children.

Beautiful weather (complete with one mad morning storm) made for two great days. Check out the pictures to see how much fun everyone had.










4 comments:

Terri said...

You all look like you had a great time. Glad the weather cooperated. Fionn didn't look so thrilled, and Jack is adorable, he is getting so big.
Aunt T.

The Bahns said...

How fun! What a nice weekend for a reunion. Can't wait to see your new patio!
Tanya

Judi said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Many memories are created at those family gatherings. Enjoy...
Aunt Judi

Amanda said...

I lost your blog URL, and just found it again to get all caught up! I always love your pictures!!

I decided to comment on the family reunion post because I think we should have been there too! I miss my Chicago Family SOOOO much. I really hope to see you soon.