Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Five Things You Should Know About LILY



*In an effort to share the fun little things about our kids, I'm going to try to do a monthly "column" called Five Things You Should Know About...*


So, here goes...


1. Lily is my little veg-head. She always eats the vegetables on her plate first, and even takes pieces of my lettuce from the salad I'm eating (usually before I take my first bite).
*mental note* Research "Does a mother's vegetarian diet affect her unborn baby's future
taste buds?"

2. She has this unorthodox way of insisting she sleep with her head at the foot of the bed. (Too bad there isn't a Dr. Seuss book about that)

3. She wants to learn how to golf.

4. I swear she is growing older by the minute.

And......I saved the best news for last......

5. Just this evening Lily pooped on the toilet for the first time ever! We are so very proud of this long awaited event. The picture above is taken mere seconds after that happened. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone's happy to hear about a poop it's me :)
Congrats on the big feat :)

The Bahns said...

It sounds like Lily has finally mastered the toilet! Way to go! We've got A LOT of work to do this summer to get our little princess potty trained. Maybe Lily can come and give Sophie a demonstration to help things move along!

Tanya

Jeff and Leadon said...

GO potty!
A helpful hint...stay away from the stores for a while! The Murrys visited every toilet on the south side of Chicago in the first six months Annabelle was training. Come to think of it, we still do, sometimes more than once in one trip to Kohls! Congrats and good luck!