Friday, June 13, 2008

My Little Stinker

I have been looking for the kids' nail clippers for over a week...and have been getting some serious scratches because I just couldn't find the darn things!



Luckily, I found them, all right!
Now I need the screwdriver to disassemble the thing! Hopefully that won't take a week to find.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri said...

Who do you suppose didn't want their nails cut! Can't you just turn it over and shake it out, just a thought. Kids are so much fun!
Aunt T

Michelle and Jack said...

Yes...after I took the picture...and found the screwdriver...I realized that all I needed to do was shake them out. At first glance, they looked lodged in there pretty good.