6 years ago
Friday, August 17, 2007
Hello Out There...
Why doesn't anybody leave a comment? It's easy...just click on the word "comments" after the post you read, and create an account (super easy), and then remember your password and user name! I do admit to stalking my own blog, if that's even possible. I just want to know who or if anyone is reading it. It is sort of like a form of communication. We're not talking every time here, but once in a while would be nice. Thanks for listening. We would LOVE to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Michelle, I have been trying to send comments but it wouldn't take my password. I have finally went in and reset it so hopefully I can now comment. Lily is getting very independent. I know a little one down here (Kennedy) just like her. She wants to do things her way. I love all the pics that you are putting on your site. Keep up the good work.
Aunt T
Hi, I have been having problems too, my last comment posted to one of you older blog postings. Go figure!
Love Aunt Judi
I know how you feel! I love all the pics...keep it up, even after school starts! miss u!
Oh, also, turn off the ban on anonymous comments and you will get more from those who don't want an account. :)
Post a Comment