Friday, August 31, 2007

Future Cosmetologist








It's not good to let a 22-month old wander beyond your eye's reach. Since I could hear her, I figured she must be okay. Then I really listened to what she was saying! "Eyes...eyes," came out of Lily's sweet voice. "Oh, no! Please don't be squirting Daddy's contact solution in your eyes," I thought while working my way toward the bathroom. What I was saw was less threatening and quite funny. She was putting on her mama's eyeliner...smack dab between her eyes. At least she was trying to put in on in the right spot. Maybe she's got a career in makeup ahead of her. She's got a good knack...if you like war paint.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have seen Kennedy when she was smoothing "butt cream" on her face and arms telling her Daddy it was her "makeup" like Mommies. Poor Kevin didn't know what to do.
Love
Aunt Judi

Terri said...

Kennedy and her friend Natalie got into baby lotion last night and had it all over their arms and hands. They figured they needed to put on hand cream after washing their hands.
Aunt T