We had our little guy christened on Sunday, which was a very special day. His Papa Kenny and Grandma Susie celebrated 35 years of marriage on April 27th, too. It was very fitting, considering that Jack was born on the anniversary date of his Norton great-grandparents.
There should be a halo over Jack's head. He was an absolute angel...no tears, a charismatic personality with the congregation, and a happy disposition helped us truly enjoy the sacrament. Plus, Lily was having fun in the nursery.
Off to our house for the first official garage party. Too bad the weather didn't want to cooperate. Amidst the whirlwind (which felt more like a tornado to me--I have a clingy, ear-infected daughter) of activity, we enjoyed every one's company.
We can't forget Lily. The Big Sister's picture didn't get taken in her adorable church outfit. Here she is eating her bedtime snack, and in much better spirits.
4 comments:
Heard the party was a great time and all the kids had fun. Wish I could have been there!!
You did a great job with the party and the food was super! We all had a great time.
Tanya
Good for you guys! That is my next battle. We are going to christen Jack on the 18th of May. So your garage is finished I take it. Yeah! Soon enough we will have time on our hands to visit and play!
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
Post a Comment