Nani Marsha is...
...the kind of mother that lets us know she's proud.
...the kind of mother that knows exactly how to make a person feel better.
...the kind of mother that still gives her grown up children Fannie May chocolate bunnies for Easter.
...the kind of mother that would run to the store at 10:00 at night so that we had a good lunch for school the next day.
...the kind of mother who made us take a nap even when we were way too old (I now understand why).
...the kind of mother that tried real hard to let me know how bad it was going to hurt to deliver my precious children.
...the kind of mother that deserves flowers 365 days a year. When I win the lottery, I'll do that for you, Mom.
...the kind of mother that selflessly watches her grandchildren 5 days a week.
...the kind of mother that loves my children as much as I do.
...the kind of mother I LOVE SO VERY, VERY MUCH.
Saying thank you isn't enough to show how much you are appreciated. We wish you a Happy Mother's Day today...and every day of the year.
*Happy Mother's Day to ALL of the important "mothers" in my life. By being an aunt, by sharing advice, by experiencing "first time" motherhood alongside me, or by celebrating the good things women bring to this world, you shaped into the person I am. Thank You.*
3 comments:
That was so sweet, and it brought tears to my eyes. YOUR mother has a lot to be proud of!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, too!
T
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
Post a Comment