Tuesday, April 8, 2008

6 Things You Should Know About Lily.




1. The list of songs she has memorized includes Dominick the Donkey (...the Italian Christmas donkey) and Go, Cubs, Go!

2. She is happiest sleeping on the floor. (I'm so glad we bought her a toddler bed.)

3. My "green" ways have rubbed off on her. She is trying to save landfills by personally decreasing the amount of diapers that goes into them. Yeah for potty-training!

4. In her past life, she must have been a princess.

5. She calls her brother her Best Friend.

6. She refers to Green Eggs and Ham as "The Breakfast Book".

4 comments:

Terri said...

Those are nice things to know about Lily. I think all kids like to sleep on the floor. Good going Lily on the potty training, she wants to keep up with Kit. And Jack is her best friend for now, wait a couple of years.
Aunt T

The Bahns said...

What in the heck is Dominick the Donkey? I guess I'll need to hear her sing this for me sometime. I don't recall it. Great job on the potty training...we haven't been as diligent. Hope we can get together soon.
T

Anonymous said...

I think #5 is my favorite. That's pretty cute!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Chingedy ching, hee-haw hee-haw It's Dominick the Donkey! I heard that song over and over again at work. The day after Thanksgiving they start the Christmas music. How adorable is that though, that Lily has it memorized! #5 is just too cute. Hopefully she still feels that way when she's a teenager :)