Monday, April 28, 2008

Murphy's Law

I spent SO many years taking care of Norm's TERRIBLE ear problems, that I thought I would be blessed with children who were free of ear infections. Surely, I had put my time in.


I was wrong.


And the dog was a lot easier to give medicine to.

3 comments:

Judi said...

It is just so sad when the little ones are sick. You wish you could take their place so they wouldn't hurt. I hope she is back to her normal sweet self in a big hurry.
Aunt Judi

Jeff and Leadon said...

Yeah... I am in the same boat. I mean with the dog. Ear infections are no fun! Annabelle had 9 ear infections in her first year and a half. Imagine that!! Hope she feels better soon. How's the boy?

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.