Yes...that is a toilet seat around my daughter's head.
Ever since Grandma and Papa bought the girls brand new Dora potty seats, Kit and Lily have been practicing going potty like big girls.
Lily has gone pee THREE times on the toilet! The sound of tinkle splashing in the water is a beautiful sound to parents of toddlers, especially ones who are busy changing TWO kids in diapers. We were so very proud.
Then, she walked up to me in this ensemble.
I guess we've got a bit to teach her yet. Having your head in a toilet is NOT something to smile about.
5 comments:
But you have to admit it is a cute picture. One to save till she is a teen and then show her!
Aunt Judi
Good job, Lily! We are proud of you, too! The toilet seat kind of makes a nice accessorie.
The Bahns
Oh my gosh is that hysterical!
As long as that is the only reason her head is near the tiolet bowl all will be good!! I have huggeg a few bowls in my day!!
I think Lily is a real trendsetter. Instead of Flava Flav wearing the big clocks, she is rockin out toilet seats. It doesn't happen very often that a child is so progressive in terms of fashion sense. Michelle, I think you may have a fashionista on your hands.
Post a Comment