I'll bet she had a lot of fun. I missed Hollie and Kennedy coloring eggs at their grammas yesterday, but I know they also had colored hands. Happy Easter to you all. Aunt T.
Proud parents to one imaginative, and very intuitive princess, and one adorable sports-fanatic. Because of them, life is so much better (and, we drink a lot more, too).
4 comments:
I'll bet she had a lot of fun. I missed Hollie and Kennedy coloring eggs at their grammas yesterday, but I know they also had colored hands. Happy Easter to you all.
Aunt T.
And what an Artist she is. Looks like she had fun. We had some blue and green hands here too.
Happy Easter to all!!
Aunt Judi
Oh my the eggs look great..
I love that she's decorating eggs in a leopard top. The apron tops off the outfit :)
Hope you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment