Baby Jack has been starting to smile and coo (one of my absolute favorite things in the world) the past two weeks. This morning I was finally able to capture it.
He's absolutely precious! I love that little grin he's got going in picture #3. I agree that those first expressions of baby's happiness are the best. Doesn't it just melt your heart? I can't wait to see and hold baby Jack...he's gotten so big already. T
Great pictures of Jack. He is so adorable. Wish I were there to cuddle him, maybe sometime this year, now with a wedding to plan. Hope big sis Lily is having fun with her little bro. Aunt T.
He is so cute and he looks just like Lily. I found the Christmas card that you sent when she was a newborn and it seems to me that they sure look a lot alike! Love the smiles, I can't wait to experience those days again! Monica
Proud parents to one imaginative, and very intuitive princess, and one adorable sports-fanatic. Because of them, life is so much better (and, we drink a lot more, too).
11 comments:
He's absolutely precious! I love that little grin he's got going in picture #3. I agree that those first expressions of baby's happiness are the best. Doesn't it just melt your heart? I can't wait to see and hold baby Jack...he's gotten so big already.
T
Oh...he is too cute! I've always loved the little noises babies make. Hopefully I can hear him one of these days!
Great pictures of Jack. He is so adorable. Wish I were there to cuddle him, maybe sometime this year, now with a wedding to plan. Hope big sis Lily is having fun with her little bro.
Aunt T.
And it is a beautiful smile. That too is one of my favorite ages.
Aunt Judi
Picture #3 reminds me of Baby Lily! What a handsome little man!
Those are great pictures. Looks like I will get to see the smile in person in 2 months, I can't wait.
He is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet him!
So cute, you were lucky to catch it, I'm still trying!! Great!
He is so cute and he looks just like Lily. I found the Christmas card that you sent when she was a newborn and it seems to me that they sure look a lot alike! Love the smiles, I can't wait to experience those days again!
Monica
It sure looks like someone is happy that your're around. What a personality he is going to be!
Love, Aunt Mar
Yep, that's our lil boy! And he's even cuter in person because he's such a good baby.
Post a Comment