The first is spending a Saturday morning at the local farmers' market with my family. A nice, leisurely walk to the train station, a warm cup of coffee, our pick of tasty produce, a few pennies in the fountain, and fresh squeezed lemonade are all included. It doesn't get much better than that!
Our second pleasure this weekend was a spontaneous trip to the apple orchard. It's nice when life slows down enough to enjoy the beautiful weather and ambiance of "just being together." Lily made memories picking apples all by herself this year. Plus, we're stocked with good apples for the next month or so. If only I had time to leave a picturesque apple pie on the windowsill? They'll be enjoyed nonetheless.
Hope you're enjoying the season as much as we are.
5 comments:
Hope you had fun. Sorry we missed it. I had my buck knife cleaned and ready to go. Oh the sweet taste of a fresh picked apple. POPPY
We had fun. Next year Ellie and Lily will be running around together!
Oh to be up there for the changing of the seasons. It looks like you had a great weekend. Enjoyed the pics of the kids.
I am truly jealous! What a wonderful way to spend the weekend!
Love, Aunt Judi
Looks like a good time was had by all. And look at how big Ellie is! I'll miss our Saturday morning market runs...they're truly one of my favorite activities of the week! By the way, great family shot. Love ya!
Post a Comment