Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The End of an Era...

...we said good-bye to Norman today.



It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved a dog at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Norman. He was a great dog. I know you have great memories of him.

Brenden said...

So sad, all the great memories of playing with my little pup. What a great life he has lead, and what a great deal of kids he has put up with. He'll be missed, but never forgotten.

Daniel & Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Norm..he was such a cute little guy. He'll be missed dearly.

Terri said...

Sorry to hear about Norm. Though we only met him once, he was a cute dog. I'm sure the whole family will miss him, he had a great life with all of you.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about Norm. He has had a good life with a great family! His memories will live on.
Aunt Judi