Sunday, February 1, 2009

Michelle's January Faves

*The photographer in me wants to share the MANY pictures I take every month with you. Since all the pictures I take are not always "bloggable", I'm instituting a new For Uncle B Feature where I collect my favorite photo memories of the month...and post them. Here goes. Enjoy!*










(No, we did not get a new dog...but, Aunt Sara did...and we LOVE our new "cousin", Payton!)










6 comments:

Jeff and Leadon said...

Look at those legs, I want to eat them with some ranch dressing!
Lily kissing a dog? Is it just my wild crazy dog that makes her nervous?? Really, I don't blame her, he makes me very nervous too!

The Bahns said...

Cute pics Mimi! I love the one of Jack trying to peek into the shower.
T

Terri said...

Great pics. You do a great job taking photographs. I wish some of my pictures were as good.
Aunt T

Monica said...

Love the pics and there is nothing cuter than baby butt cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I could just pinch his little cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures - They are both beautiful and have the biggest eyes. Jack definitely looks like both of you but he's got the Lowery legs. Glad it is him and not Lily. Lv, Aunt Carol K