1. We have been a couple since December 1998...over 10 years!!!
2. We are fall/winter people...met in December, married in November, had our children in October and November...
3. We are in love...most recently with...1. Getting a Boxer puppy (this summer, hopefully)...2. Fiercely competing against each other during our 6:30 Wheel of Fortune "mommy and daddy time"...3. Whole Foods (I've been in the dark too long)...4. Getting a cottage (one day)...like the one you see us pictured in front of...5. and...DVR...so we can watch The Office in peace and quiet.
4. We are cooking at home this Valentine's day...3 adults and 4 kids...you figure it out! :)
5. Our kids amaze us and make us proud every single day!
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day. I also cooked at home, make a steak out on the grill!Love your picture in the snow. You two are the epitome of being in love!
Aunt T
We had a Valentine's day at home too...complete with chocolate cup cakes!
I might have even had one for breakfast :)
Post a Comment