As promised, here are the pictures of Jack's photo shoot...at the age of 11 months, and one day. He may quite possibly be the cutest ball of goo ever. Some of these pictures do not do his handsomeness justice, however, as his funny, fast-moving self is captured instead.
*There is something about a little boy in a collar that is absolutely undeniable.*
4 comments:
He is so precious. Beautiful photos. You do a great job. Can't believe the little guy is going to be 1 soon. Well see ya soon.
Aunt T
He's adorable! He and Cooper will be running and playing together before you know it.
He is so cute, where has the time gone? I can't wait to meet him, and I promise to get my blog updated asap so I can show off my children! See you soon...
Monica
CAn I have him supersized please!! He is so cute, I want to eat him up!
Post a Comment