Saturday, August 30, 2008

Naughty...and Naughtier!

Those 2 sweet darlings you see in the previous post thought it would be fun to stay up until midnight...yes, I said MIDNIGHT! And, they ransacked Lily's room in the process. If I could have grounded them both, I would have.

I fear to predict how late they'll stay up 10 years from now!

3 comments:

Brenden said...

I know that when I used to hang out with my cousin friends, I would drink 24 cans of pop. Hopefully, they never turn out like their Uncle B. At least in terms of sweet tooth.

Terri said...

I'll bet they won't have another sleepover for a long time, but what are sleepovers for, to stay up all night. Hope you were able to get some sleep afterwards.
Aunt T.

Judi said...

You should have been here for Hollie and Kennedy's sleep over during the storm, Kennedy was trying to fall asleep and Hollie kept yakking and poking her. The last words we heard were "Kennedy smell my feet!". She finally conked out but it was well after 12. Gave us some laughs.
Aunt Judi