Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 Things You Should Know About LILY



1. All she wants to do is Dance, Dance, Dance!

2. Within 5 minutes of waking up, she asks for her princess dress and/or her ballerina shoes.




3. She is a smeller...of everything. She will grab things just because she has the impulse to smell them. Weird...I know.

4. She hates that her little brother can, and does, reach (and, therefore, take) her toys.

5. She loves that her little brother is growing up. Every time he shows us something new he can do, she claps and hip-hoorays for him.


4 comments:

Jeff and Leadon said...

Very cute! I love your 5 things you should know posts. I wish I came up with that idea! Lily will love this Princess dress even more. It is even cuter than the one we already gave her!

Jeff and Leadon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a 'smeller'! Smell away Lily-girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the dance shot! Looks like everyone's having fun!