Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who Will Stay at the Top?

Notice the new "motivational" feature on our blog list titled People to See. It lets the reader know when the author last published, which is GREAT because Jack and I check every blog on our list daily. Obsessed? Maybe. Now we'll save time clicking...and know who's to check.

I find it quite competitive, actually, and very handy. The most recent updates automatically go to the top of the list.

(And, NO, this is not a threat to anyone. I'm only blogging regularly because I'm not at work for the summer, and this fills my writing "fix". Watch my numbers drop next month.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to go home and post today!

Jeff and Leadon said...

I love it! I want to know how you did it! I would love to stay at the top...but sadly, like you my blog days are coming to an end.:( I will try very hard but like everything else that gets put on the backbuurner when you go back to work...I am thinking that maternity time is looking good gain!!