Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jack in Motion

Our little boy is mobile! He is a pro at cruising around our house. Just today, I learned that I cannot walk away for very long anymore. He had inched himself a whole three feet by the time I had returned...time to baby-proof again.
The boy is scooting like crazy, and he is working on crawling. He can get up on all fours; he's just working on what to do once he's in the right position. I give him a week.




Just what my summer needed...more excitement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle your children are so adorable. I found out yesterday that I am due on January 18, so it feels definitely more official now. Hope you are having a great summer. I cant wait to experience motherhood.

Judi said...

Better find those roller skates/blades as you are going to need them to chase after two!! But think of the aerobic workout!!!
Enjoy!!!
Aunt Judi

Terri said...

It is so great to see Jack awake. Wish we could have stayed longer. Did enjoy what time we were there. It won't be long and he will be running after Big Sis!
Aunt T