After two HOURS of playing with her wiggly tooth in bed, that darned thing finally came out! I promised her it wouldn't happen when she was sleeping. Heck, I told her there was no way is was going to happen that night. Two hours of forcing proved me wrong.
So, at 10:30 pm I saw the proof...a cute, tiny tooth in the palm of Lily's hand.
Unfortunately, the tooth fairy couldn't find her tooth under her pillow that night...probably because it wasn't under her pillow!!! Lily decided it would be safer to hide it in her treasure chest inside her night stand. Who knew? The next day Jack suggested that she put it in a cup on the windowsill, because that's what he remembers doing as a kid. It worked! A day late (but not a dollar short) the tooth fairy collected her prize.
Something tells me Grandma Susie and Papa Kenny were a LOT smarter than we are.
1 comment:
Michelle, I remember putting my teeth in a shot glass on the kitchen window sill, so I am sure Ken did also. She sure looks cute with that missing tooth smile!!!
Post a Comment