Sunday, January 31, 2010

CoCo Key

We decided to escape the winter for 24 hours with a trip to Rockford. Thanks, Aunt Pat.



The water park was oodles of fun for Ellie, Lily and Jack. They got to swim, play basketball, glide down water slides, and get all of their cooped-up energy out.







We ate tons of snacks, danced in the hotel balcony, spent quality time together and had a family sleep-over in a king sized bed.



We finished our trip with a Cracker Barrel breakfast...mmm. Our cuties even got souvenir snakes!



The kids just LOVED their mini "bacation"!




8 comments:

The Bahns said...

I didn't know there was such a place in Rockford. Glad you had fun and were able to escape the freezing weather for awhile!

Judi said...

Those mini vacations sometimes are the best!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Looks like a great time! Glad ya'll were able to get away & escape the cold for a little bit.

Terri said...

Looks like FUN was had by all. Nice way to escape the cold!

Jeff and Leadon said...

Nothing like it! We spent three days doing the same thing . Good times... I wish we could do it more often! And maybe next time together!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures again, they show how much fun everyone was having, Great times together!

Anonymous said...

Now I know I've been a little bit absent minded since Iv'e been a mother of two.....but, I did remember to wear a swimsuit when we went to the waterpark. didn't I?? LOL!

Dana

Christine said...

Looks like tons of fun! Glad you were able to have a fun break!!