Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

As if starting a new 5:15 A.M. workout routine and taking 67 sixth graders to the Art Institute wasn't enough for a typical Monday...we decided to head to the pumpkin patch, too.

Truly, the weather was just too nice to pass up.



Our adventure was complete with a tractor ride all to ourselves.



And, Jack and Lily picked out their very own pumpkins. As always, they knew exactly which ones they wanted. Jack even exclaimed,"I want dat one."



...and then insisted on trying to carry it himself.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! Great pictures but tell them to stop growing.
Lv, Aunt Carol

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun! I agree w/ Aunt Carol...they need to stop growing :)

Jeff and Leadon said...

Love it! Such a great time of year to do family outings.
Jack looks so grown up! Lily...a little lady.

The Bahns said...

What pumpkin patch did you go to? It looks like there aren't any crowds there. I'd like to go to that one, since the ones we usually go to are always way too crowded.

Kudos to you for starting such an early workout routine! That's impressive.

Cute pics, too!
T

Chris and Scott said...

Have to say I'm impressed with the early morning workouts! I could use a little of that!
Great pictures as always!