Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Power of Advertising!

Either we watch too much t.v. or the Snuggie media specialists have got thier advertising game down good! Click the word Snuggie above to find out more about "the coolest blanket ever!"



A fly on the wall just heard this conversation at our house:



Lily: "Can I have a Snuggie!"



Us: "What?"



Lily: "Can I have a Snuggie?"



Us: "The kind from t.v.?"



Lily: "Yes, the blankie I can wear outside and scream YEAH."



She hasn't stopped talking about it!



This may quite possibly be her latest obsession. Guess we'll have to talk to the Easter Bunny!

2 comments:

Brenden said...

From the looks of the advertisement, I am positive that Lily just wants to become a monk. Get her the red Snuggie and she will have her black belt in no time!

Jeff and Leadon said...

Oh yes, you gotta love t.v. welcome to my world. Every time Annabelle sees one of those info-whats-a-you-call-its, she wants it all. Only difference...Lily isn't dialing the numbers! Yeah, Annabelle picks up the phone and dials...Just wait!
Also the collage you liked was made on picassa.