When I was little, I loved to play teacher and restaurant. Now, I love to play photo shoot.
Lily was in a good mood...the light was PERFECT...and I got some great shots. The only problem is that I can't decide which one I like best.




Lily was in a good mood...the light was PERFECT...and I got some great shots. The only problem is that I can't decide which one I like best.
It will be Jack's turn soon...when he is back to his usual, smiley self.
6 comments:
OMG! Americas Next Top Model! She is beautiful. You are very talented with the camera. Great shots. Can't wait for Jacks turn..
The pictures are beautiful! You are so talented...I miss our days of taking photog class together :)
Lily is soo cute! Those are beautiful pictures...can't wait to see Jack's!
You did a great job, Michelle. Those pictures seriously look like an ad for children's clothing. Lily looks absolutely adorable...I especially like the first picture!
When are you available to take pics of my kiddos???
Tanya
They are all beautiful. She is so photogenic! Good Job Mom!
Aunt Judi
Lily is beautiful. You take gorgeous pictures. I can't wait to see the ones from the shower. You do good work.
aunt t
Post a Comment