Here's what happens when Uncle B's nieces & nephews get new pajamas from Papa & Grandma. The adults foolishly think they have a photo opportunity...
As you can see, it was a photographers dream. The subjects sat perfectly still in the exact positions we wanted them to. Ahhhh...candids are so much more fun.
Well done Michelle I am sure these took abit of time to do anyway with the children who pose so well. They all look so cute its great to log onto yours and Shannons blogs to be kept updated and see all the recent pictures. Kathleen
That is just about how all of our pictures go and we only have one child to photograph! Trying to get Kennedy and Hollie together in pictures turns into even more of a disaster, ha! Oh well they are all so cute whether they cooperate or not! Monica
Holy cow, I am laughing as I type this. That is some of the funniest/cutest stuff I have ever seen. Those kids looks so happy to be wearing new pajamas. What do think they will be doing in 10 years when the grandparents are forcing them to wear matching pajamas. Now I will definitely be around to witness that.
Oh my goodness, they're so cute! I was really looking forward to seeing everyone over Christmas, but I'm going to Texas! So I'll have to visit another time.
Proud parents to one imaginative, and very intuitive princess, and one adorable sports-fanatic. Because of them, life is so much better (and, we drink a lot more, too).
8 comments:
Awesome! These are so much better than posed pics! Great job, I'm sure Uncle B will love them.
Well done Michelle
I am sure these took abit of time to do anyway with the children who pose so well.
They all look so cute its great to log onto yours and Shannons blogs to be kept updated and see all the recent pictures.
Kathleen
LOVE the pjs!
Tanya
That is just about how all of our pictures go and we only have one child to photograph! Trying to get Kennedy and Hollie together in pictures turns into even more of a disaster, ha! Oh well they are all so cute whether they cooperate or not!
Monica
Holy cow, I am laughing as I type this. That is some of the funniest/cutest stuff I have ever seen. Those kids looks so happy to be wearing new pajamas. What do think they will be doing in 10 years when the grandparents are forcing them to wear matching pajamas. Now I will definitely be around to witness that.
Oh my goodness, they're so cute! I was really looking forward to seeing everyone over Christmas, but I'm going to Texas! So I'll have to visit another time.
Absolutely adorable! They look like they are enjoying themselves.
Aunt Judi
The hats ROCK! I love them!
That's it...I'm leaving and flying to Chicago RIGHT THIS SECOND. Okay, maybe next month?
Post a Comment