Wednesday, October 31, 2007

9 Months and Counting...



I know.

My belly is BIG...really, really BIG...in a torpedo kind of way.

But hey, I don't remember my legs and butt looking this good since high school!

Anyway, here are the current stats as of Tuesday.

  • I am now dilated to "1"
  • The doctor has scheduled me to be induced on November 13th, one week earlier than my November 20th due date.
  • I'm achy with a sore back, hips,etc...you name it.
  • No, it's not twins!

Now, it's time to place your bets. Please make a comment with your guesses as far as date, gender, weight, etc. Just remember to be nice.

9 comments:

The Bahns said...

I'll go with 11-11-07, boy, 8 lbs. 3 oz.,and 20 in. Can't wait to meet the new baby Schussler...you guys will have to change your google account to schuss4 pretty soon!!!
~Tanya

Judi said...

I'll take 11-07-07, boy 9 lb 2 oz 21 inches.
He will be a joy and what a wonderful big sister to teach him.
Love,
Aunt Judi

Anonymous said...

I'm going 11/13, 8 lbs. 8 oz., 20.5 inches, and definitely a boy! Can't wait to meet the new addition!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

I'm going with a baby boy on 11/10, 8 lbs 5.5 oz 19.5 inches.
If I'm lucky maybe I'll get to see the new addition the weekend before Thanksgiving. Good luck & congrats!!

Shannon said...

My guess:
11/13/07, BOY, 8lbs.12oz, 21 in. AND a speedy delivery for Mom! Can't wait to meet the newest edition to the family! Lily will be a great big sister. Love you all.

Terri said...

I'll say 11-5-07, a boy, 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 19 in. I'll be sending the quilt this week, hope you love it.
Can't wait to hear from you.
Aunt T

Shannon said...

Gramma and Papa Schuss say:
BOY, 11/13/07, 8lbs. 13.5oz. & 20.5in. and we'll love he/she no matter what. Can't wait to meet our 4th "grand"! Love you! Gramma & Papa Schuss :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I am voting for 11-14-07, Boy!! 9 lbs even,21.5 inches and cute as a button as all Schusslers are! I promise to get the co-sleeper to you very soon so baby boy :) Schuss has a place to sleep in very short intervals!
Love, Sandy

Amanda said...

I feel a little pressure to vote GIRL (even though by the looks of the way you're carrying it looks like boy). I think two little girls are the sweetest thing (did I just say that? do you really believe me?). SHE will be 7 lbs, 9 oz and 20 inches long. Her birthday will be 11/13, and she'll arrive in the evening. BEST to you both!