Sunday, December 1, 2013

11/28/03 - 11/28/13 :-)

Ten years!  WooHoo!  We can hardly believe we've married a whole decade!  And, we are feeling extra appreciative and proud of all that we have accomplished in that time!

November 28, 2013 :)

 
 We went to the church we got married at, and posed for a few photo ops!  We just love that little church :)  I remember walking out on that staircase as a happily married new Mrs.
 And...to make our ten-year even more special, Grandma Susie and Shannon surprised us by "decorating" (if you call tp-ing trees decorating!) our yard and driveway.  What a fun surprise to wake up to (or be scared by while sitting on the couch that night :-)  I will tell you that story later)!  Seriously, I smiled inside and out for hours from that one...such fun!

 I hope our kiddos remember to do fun things like this for each other (and their cousins) when they are grown up!  Gotta love it :)

*Sigh* Feeling extra thanful for everyone and everything we have...and loving my hubby and family a whole lot...xo...

No comments: