Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mean Mother :)

*I am one of those crazy moms that doesn't choose to let her kids eat McDonald's! I know...horrible, right?! That's not to say that Lily and Jack don't ever get to eat the Golden Arches. Other people in their lives buy them burgers and fries a few times a month. (And, I am okay with that...because I usually don't know until after it's done! Yes, I'm smiling right now.) There you have it. They are not deprived children.

Knowing that, check out this hysterical conversation at our house yesterday:

Lily: "Dad? Next time you are home and Mom is at work, can we go get McDonald's?"

Jack: smirking

Me (from other room): "Huh?"

Lily: "Ohhh...nothing."


She's a smart one! *On a side note...as I try to "healthify" the planet...did you ever drop a fry in your car, and then not find it for days, even weeks? If so, do you remember what it looked like? Yup. Exactly like it did when you were eating the others...no mold, no decomposing. It takes a lot of fat and oil to prevent that! Gross!

2 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Dan has already said that we will not be taking our kid to McD's at all, at least not as often as we've been having to go lately. After 6 weeks of nothing but fast food I totally agree!
One day Lily will understand why, and she'll thank you for it!

Amanda said...

Mean mothers rock!