Submerse yourself in the following Lily-ness...
1. She is a sweaty little girl. It's the clammy-kind-of-sweaty, not the sweat beads kind, which makes it even more unbearable. Why, you ask? Because she HATES covers in bed, socks, tights, jackets on a sunny, 55 degree day, etc. Many fights ensue...all because of the complaint, "But, I'm sweeeaaaattttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy!"
2. At the driving range yesterday, Lily said she was going to get her doggie from the golf bag. Huh, I thought. Oh...she meant her Big Dog (a.k.a. Driver).
3. She is obsessed with words/letters/vocabulary/phonics. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Language Arts will be her strong suit.
4. Pack rat defines her well. She LOVES to collect and save tons of things, the littler the better.* Papers are her favorite.* Unfortunately for me, she loves to make piles and put things in bags.* If she could sleep with 100 things in her bed with her, she would. *Insert deep breaths for Mama*
5. She is really getting into music. She requests the "banana song from when I was a baby" (Hollaback Girl) and has been heard singing "Shock the Monkey" and "Baby" lately.
6 years ago
1 comment:
And she is too cute for words!!!!
Post a Comment