Q: Why didn't Michelle post about Lily's first day of preschool:round 2?
a. Her camera wasn't charged.
b. She didn't leave enough time for pictures and the unexpected 20 minutes of outfit
arguments and persuasions.
c. She just plain forgot.
d. She is up to her eyeballs in work, home and mommyhood "stuff" (along with some fun
weekends), and simply has not found the time until now.
A: D (even though B was almost a reality!)
Here they are...pictures of Lily and her many shades of nervousness 30 minutes before school.
4 comments:
FINALLY! I have been anxiously waiting.
I thought I would have to sign up for facebook for a day just to see pics!
I didn't even have to ask why you haven't posted...I already know because I'm living it right along with you (just a few hundred thousand miles away!).
Miss you!
love,
Amanda
Absolutely worth waiting for!
Pictures were darling, but...She is growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment