I save all of my big projects for summer. It's one of my downfalls. I always set myself up for disappointment, because those summers don't last near as long as I think they will...and many of those projects get pushed to the following summer. Like...my closet!
When we moved in four years ago, I was ecstatic to get a walk-in closet (it wasn't even on my list)! Shortly after, it lost its "walk-in-ability." It was more like "maneuver around the mounds of clothes on this really huge floor I can fill up." The messier it got, the more overwhelmed I got, etc., etc., etc.
Well...on this July 12 &13, 2010, I finally did my closet up the right way! It took me two days, a babysitter, a small can of paint, a little craft project and some determination. But, it looks lovely! I keep walking in it just to stare!
There is no satisfaction like crossing things off a To Do list!
2 comments:
Good job. I know what you mean. A shelf fell in our walk in and I have yet to put it back up.
Love that color blue! Glad you were able to make progress on your to-do list :)
T
Post a Comment