Monday, March 15, 2010

The Things I LOVE About Our Messy House...

I've lost control of my house! My kids play hard, imagine well, and drag toys and "stuff" everywhere. Plus, free time (which I should spend tidying) is not on my side these days.

So, every time I get my house 'back', I smile with delight...and then lose it all over again within days! Since my plan to get a life coach isn't much of a reality, I usually end up reveling in the one and only clean room in the house. Today, I managed to clean the fridge. And, you know what? I keep opening it up, just to see clean.

The pictures below are the things in my house that remind me that clean only matters a little bit. This new perspective then allows me to manage my life in a messy state of mind...and worry about cleaning some other day.






(look how clean my floor looks here)





2 comments:

The Bahns said...

Your house doesn't look that messy to me. You should see mine when we are home all day...it looks like a bomb went off. I am getting better with messiness, too...as long as it is cleaned up and put back into place before bed.

Terri said...

Enjoy the messiness now. I agree that it doesn't look that messy.