Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Fun

We finally had one of those weekends when we had nothing planned! It was long overdue.

So, we made the best of our Saturday with a beautiful evening trip to the ZooLights...





and a visit to see Santa at our favorite local ice cream parlor.


Of course, neither of my children were receptive to the idea of seeing Santa. They are my children...what could I expect?




After a bit of warming up, Jack got this close.




His sister, on the other hand, was NOT getting anywhere near the jolly fellow. She flat out refused.






Look at her face here. She was a nervous wreck about going in.


Ice cream sundaes saved the day, though.




Now everyone is all smiles...




4 comments:

The Bahns said...

I have been wanting to do zoo lights, too. Looks like you had fun!

Good thing there was ice cream to save the Santa experience!

Terri said...

Other than the Santa thing it looks like everyone had fun.

Christine said...

Is that Plush Horse I see??? Mmmmmm....

Amanda said...

I love the picture of all four kids lined up in their puffy winter coats. How cold was it? They are dressed for 20 below!