Today, she made me proud by NOT being just like me! On this "first day of pre-school" she was beaming with excitement, and walked in to her class confident and smiling. And, the best part...NO crying! We got a hug and happy "good bye". She's going to have a blast! (I suppose I'll get my payback for all the school crying I did when I was a kid some other time...)
Yeah Lily...we're proud of you more than you know!!!
Here she is ready for school at 7:47 A.M. She didn't have to be there until 9:30, but I wasn't going to burst that "happy" bubble. Being a true teacher's daughter, she wanted to know when she was going to get homework. (A few more years, babe...and don't be one of those kids who actually asks for homework, okay?)
At 9:25...ready to go...
5 comments:
Lily looks so cute. Hope she had a great first day and many more to come.
Aunt T
Wow...she really is a big girl! That's so cute how excited she is...I don't think I ever was!
OMG She even looks older! Loved her princess backpack and the 2 Jack's by her side. I was thinking of you on the 15th. Enjoy these days.
Was that Grandma Marsha in the sprinkler?
Aunt Carol
I love the new picture you have on your blog of the kids.
Aunt t
Lily is just beaming! I'm so glad preshcool is off to a great start! Love, Aunt Mar
Post a Comment