Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

I bet you're just as happy as I am to not see that dreaded wallet as the first picture, right?!

We've been super busy lately, and the blogging has procrastinated...sorry.

Here's what we've been up to:

A trip to my aunt and uncle's lake house in Michigan,











































Swimming in the back yard,




Nursing Jack through an ear infection and MAJOR teething "spat",












Hanging out with Buster,





Hitting the pool (this time for Evan's Birthday Bash),






Getting Maggie baptized,


Plus a whole bunch of other "non-pictured" items like 2 family reunions and oodles offamily get-togethers and just plain hanging out.


3 comments:

Terri said...

It looks like you have been very busy getting everything in this summer. Love the pictures at the lake, looks like the kids had a blast.
Aunt Terri

Jeff and Leadon said...

Glad to see a new post, I was getting worried about you! Glad the wallet is gone for sure. I see you have been having as much, if not more fun than us. Good for you! Love the pier picture with Jack and Jack! Did I give some inspiration??? Anyway I feel like the summer has gone and once again we have been bad with getting together. Shame on us!Lets try and do it one more time before the dreaded end! Call me!

Chris said...

Looks like you're having a fun filled summer! I heard Paw Paw lake was fun...next time I'm coming too!!
Miss you!!