I'm drinking coffee at 8:03 (in my own house)...my kids just woke up 20 minutes ago...and, most importantly, I don't have to see anybody else's pre-teens today!
Yipee! Sophie just asked me this morning if she could bring a friend along to the park and the first person she asked for was Lily. I told her we may be able to see Lily next week because I thought you were still teaching.I didn't know you were done already. I am so excited! Can't wait to hang out with you guys this summer. T
Ahh, the beauty of summer vacation. I have 15.5 school days left, but I am sure it is going to fly by. Enjoy every minute because the end of August will also be here before we know it.
Proud parents to one imaginative, and very intuitive princess, and one adorable sports-fanatic. Because of them, life is so much better (and, we drink a lot more, too).
8 comments:
Your kids slept until 7:40am? This is an exciting day indeed!
Yipee! Sophie just asked me this morning if she could bring a friend along to the park and the first person she asked for was Lily. I told her we may be able to see Lily next week because I thought you were still teaching.I didn't know you were done already. I am so excited! Can't wait to hang out with you guys this summer.
T
I'm so jealous!!
Three cheers for summer vacation! I always knew teachers enjoyed it as much at the students!
Hugs,
Aunt Judi
Yay for summer! We're looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks! Take care & enjoy your summer vaca!!
Enjoy your summer vacation. Maybe the kids will sleep in later tomorrow for you. See ya in a week.
aunt T
Hooray for us! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth! Glad your still here! Lets hang out soon!
Ahh, the beauty of summer vacation. I have 15.5 school days left, but I am sure it is going to fly by. Enjoy every minute because the end of August will also be here before we know it.
Post a Comment