Tuesday, December 9, 2008

3 Things You Should Know About Lily


1. She is in love with all things "Christmas"! She asks daily if it is Christmas yet, loves the snow to pieces (taking the long way around just to trod through it in her boots a bit more), and thinks trees and lights and all that good stuff are just splendid.


2. The girl has quite an imagination. She can go from Live Lily mode to Pretend mode at any given second. One minute she's Lily, the next she's Kit or Emma or Emily or whoever suits her fancy at that moment. Then she very bossily tells me who I am. Gotta love it!


3. ***Don't read the following if you are offended by poop!*** Lily makes the absolute funniest remarks about her poop. Yes, she does look at it once she hops off the potty. Then she makes her analysis. The three most recent funny comments have been a) Look....it looks just like a hot dog! b) Look...it's a mommy, daddy and baby poop. They're going to a fancy party! and c) Have fun, poopy, at the party (while waving to it being flushed away).


I hope you are laughing, Uncle B!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard reading #3!!! And I love the pic of Jack. Super cute as usual :)

Brenden said...

Who doesn't look at their poop? "Have fun at the party!" is definitely my favorite. I can't wait to see Lily and Jack in 10 days.

Anonymous said...

OK, #3 is by far the funniest one yet...but it should have been #2! (sorry, couldn't resist)
Love, Aunt Mar