I've had the luxury of having 3 "pregnancy partners" throughout the last nine months. Back in the spring when we were announcing our good news, a friend of the family, my cousin, and a dear friend of mine all had the same to share. The four of us were expecting between November 5th - November 20th. How fun (and reassuring) to have people to go through the experience with. And how much fun it would be if we happened to be in the hospital at the same time!
Here's where the irony lies. I am, and have been, by far...the biggest in size. Yet here I am, the last to deliver. As of Thursday, all of my "partners" have welcomed their bundles of joy, leaving me to be the last. I'm really okay with that, as I am in no hurry. However, I've recieved more comments than I can even begin to count about how I'm not going to make it, simply because of the size of my belly.
My baby must be just as stubborn as I am.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment